- All cycling clubs are eligible to join the PA BAR including clubs from outside Pennsylvania.
- A club is considered to be in good standing when all appropriate dues, fees, and association requirements are met.
- PA BAR registration is required to participate in the review and voting on new proposals.
- In all voting situations, clubs in good standing get one vote as a registered PA BAR member club.
- In all voting situations, promoters of a PA BAR event in the year the vote occurs receive one vote. (Clubs which act as a promoter of a PA BAR event receive a promoter’s vote in addition to their club vote.)
- Club fees are $50 per club.